The Vans Yacht Club Old Skool, the Vans classic skate shoe and first to bare the iconic sidestripe, is a low top lace-up featuring sturdy canvas and suede uppers, re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear, padded collars for support and flexibility, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
8 reasons to buy
- Most people who reviewed the Yacht Club Old Skool by Vans were very much pleased with the beautiful and bold colors of the shoes.
- Many reviewers were satisfied with the comfortability of the low-top classic kicks.
- This new edition of the Vans Old Skool has a unique style that is “straight up fire” according to plenty of users.
- Several purchasers happily narrated that they received plenty of compliments from friends and strangers on their choice of kicks.
- These Vans Old Skool Yacht Club shoes match well with most outfits, some pleased buyers reported.
- A good number of testers said that they highly recommend the lifestyle sneakers.
- A handful of consumers believed the price was affordable when you consider the quality and overall excellence of the sneakers.
- A few individuals noted that the shoes gave a perfect fit width-wise.
1 reasons not to buy
- The shoes run about a half size smaller in length, a few people reported.