Nike Air Max 97 Triple White
Switching up the essential look and feel of the original, the Nike Air Max 97 Triple White brought a mesh and knit construction to the sneaker, making it physically lighter and visually sleeker. The fresh construction also brought the benefit of allowing the sneaker to have improved ventilation and breathability. Truly the ‘Ultra’ version of the iconic silhouette, it continues to utilise the full-length Air Unit to the mid sole while breathing new life into a kick that is now over 20 years old.
The Nike Air Max 97 ‘Triple White’ features a white leather and mesh upper with Wolf Grey accents. Released in August of 2017, the sneaker also includes a full-length white Air Max unit.
10 reasons to buy Nike Air Max 97 Triple White
- Heaps of buyers who missed out on the early releases of the Nike Air Max 97 sneakers were euphoric with the return of this old soul.
- Many deemed this street style sneaker a great summer pick up as it doesn’t keep the feet excessively warm.
- As declared by lots of admirers, it didn’t take long before their feet got acquainted with the shape and contour of this sneaker.
- A large percentage of purchasers stated that they felt comfortable while strapped in this sneaker.
- Thrilled wearers declared that they could easily style this sneaker up and wear it multiple times in a week.
- Its full-length Air sole wowed a considerable sum of users as it helps in cushioning the feet from impact.
- Numerous AM 97 supporters who continue to be amazed at the sturdy build of this profile consider it a good value for money.
- The low-top Nike Air Max 97 generated a new breed of followers who were overjoyed by its retro appeal and availability in multiple colorways.
- Some wearers loved the amount of sophistication its design offers.
- Several users have attested that it isn’t heavy as it appears to be.