Chucks Taylor’s Converse All Star
You need a style to rely on. The Chuck Taylor All-Star is a staple: the high-top and oxford silhouettes stay simply classic, while the white laces and star ankle patch give a nod to the legacy of the Chuck. This is the go-with-everything go-to that you won’t get sick of going to. Stock up.
- Durable canvas you know and love
- Outsole pattern for traction (makes sure you don’t fall and eat it)
- Star logo patch says you get it
- Silhouette looks good, has been good for decades, will be good tomorrow, etc.
- Shown: navy blue
- Chucks Taylor’s Converse All Star
Converse All Star Origin
Created in 1917, the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star has been evolving for a hundred years while managing to keep it classic: a canvas upper, all-star emblem, and vulcanized rubber sole are known all over the world. The silhouette stays true in both high-top and oxford styles: both looks can handle whatever.