Make a statement with the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Vanta on your feet. This Yeezy Boost 700 V2 comes with a black upper, black midsole, and a black sole.
Seen as the successor to the first Yeezy 700 that debuted at Kanye West’s 2017 Yeezy Season 5 show, the Yeezy Boost 700 V2 sneaker maintains elements of the original while updating it with a sleeker profile. Released in June 2019, the ‘Vanta’ edition brings an all-over black hue to its multi-layered mesh upper with suede overlays. Below, full-length adidas Boost technology cushions the foot, encapsulated within the 700’s distinct chunky sole.
7 reasons to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Vanta
- Numerous buyers praise the sleek and futuristic design of the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2.
- Adidas offers this model in multiple colorways.
- Like most Adidas Yeezy sneakers, many buyers applaud the high-quality materials used on this version.
- Several users express their admiration to the bulky profile of this sequel of the Yeezy Boost 700, making it a true fashionable addition to the dad sneakers trend.
- The comfort level of this footwear is admirable, several reviewers mention.
- A couple of video reviewers like the reliable traction of this sneaker on several kinds of surfaces.
- This model runs true to size.