If you’re looking for a tough sneaker then you need to buy the new adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Tephra. This Yeezy Boost 700 V2 comes with a tephra upper, tephra midsole, and a tephra sole.
The Yeezy Boost 700 V2 is the striking follow up to the Yeezy 700 which originally debuted at Kanye West’s 2017 Yeezy Season 5 show. The V2 is more aerodynamic in appearance, with sleek, reflective overlays that draw the eye in. This rendition, the Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Tephra’ sneaker, features a mesh and suede upper with subdued natural tones, culminating in deeper hues on the midsole. This version reprises the 700’s chunky sole, concealing full-length adidas Boost cushioning, underscored by gum-rubber tread.
7 reasons to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Tephra
- Numerous buyers praise the sleek and futuristic design of the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2.
- Adidas offers this model in multiple colorways.
- Like most Adidas Yeezy sneakers, many buyers applaud the high-quality materials used on this version.
- Several users express their admiration to the bulky profile of this sequel of the Yeezy Boost 700, making it a true fashionable addition to the dad sneakers trend.
- The comfort level of this footwear is admirable, several reviewers mention.
- A couple of video reviewers like the reliable traction of this sneaker on several kinds of surfaces.
- This model runs true to size.