The Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Hospital Blue is an ode to Kanye West’s affinity for 90s running style with updated elements to place it in the modern world. Issued in September 2019, this ‘Hospital Blue’ version works a roller knit upper with leather overlays, mesh on the heel and reflective Three-Stripes across the sides. A sculpted midsole containing responsive Boost technology and a herringbone rubber outsole grant support and durability.
7 reasons to buy
- Numerous buyers praise the sleek and futuristic design of the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2.
- Adidas offers this model in multiple colorways.
- Like most Adidas Yeezy sneakers, many buyers applaud the high-quality materials used on this version.
- Several users express their admiration to the bulky profile of this sequel of the Yeezy Boost 700, making it a true fashionable addition to the dad sneakers trend.
- The comfort level of this footwear is admirable, several reviewers mention.
- A couple of video reviewers like the reliable traction of this sneaker on several kinds of surfaces.
- This model runs true to size.