Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt
The Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Salt’ follows a design trail originally blazed by the Yeezy 500 in November 2018. Like its predecessor, the lifestyle silhouette features a monochromatic light grey finish on a mesh base with tonal overlays in suede and leather. A sculpted midsole in matching grey, concealing full-length Boost cushioning within, features a subtle black accent, matched by the rubber outsole underfoot
7 reasons to buy Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt
- In spite of its bulky aesthetics, heaps of users are captivated by the style of the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 sneakers.
- Hordes of Yeezy fans went flocking for this style as it is surprisingly comfortable.
- The tongue is modestly padded, according to many.
- Some reviewers laud the dynamic and classic-looking bulbous midsole of the Adidas Yeezy 700.
- A few testers praise the heel for not being too high despite its super thick and sculpted appearance.
- The herringbone detailing on the outsole delivers excellent traction, as said by many.
- According to a lot of buyers, the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 feels true to size.