Heat Resistant Glass Storage & Cooking Bowl
These bowls are suitable for:
- Hot Liquids/Food
- Storage for dry food items
The bowls are of the following measures:
- 9cm – 160 ml
- 10.5cm – 240 ml
- 13 cm – 390 ml
- 14 cm – 570 ml
- 17 cm – 1050 ml
How to use:
- Glass is fragile, please handle with caution
- Do not use metal utensils, as the metal contact with the glass can cause it to split the glass.
- Always wait until the bowls are cool and wash them with cold water. Sharp change in temperature can break glass.
- Do not use harsh detergents or brushes or steel wool to clean the bowls.
- Always position the bowl on its back and ensure that the bowls do not collide with other objects.
- Do not lift the lid bowls as they may fall and break.
- If you are pouring a lot of oil in the bowl, please remove the lid from the bowl.
TIPS FOR FREEZING
- When freezing food in the bowl, please note the following:
- Do not freeze liquids like juices or juice extracts.
- Do not fill the bowl more than 80% of its volume.
- Avoid mixing foodstuffs in the same bowl when storing.
- Make sure lids are securely fastened before storing.
CARE AND USE
- Wash before use
- Wash in hot water with mild detergent and towel dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Please take care when handling the glass bowls. Do not use in conventional oven or grill.